Forcenexus applications utilize Keycloak for identity access and user management (IDAM). The following steps will walk you through creating a Keycloak account:
Register using your .mil, .gov, or contractor email!
- Visit http://forcenex.us in your browser
- Click on the "agree" button to acknowledge you have read and accept to be bound by the terms of accessing the services
- Click the Rocketchat tile.
- Click on the "SSO LOGIN" button.
- Scroll past the "username & password" fields and click on the "Register" button. (Note: You have 30 minutes to verify your email upon registration.)
- Use a .mil email address, or your corporate email as appropriate. Do not use a personal email, such as Gmail or Hotmail. You are not restricted to a specific format for usernames, but keep in mind that everyone in the command will be able to see what you have entered, so kindly remain professional. (Note: There is an email whitelist enforced at the application level. If a contractor gets permission denied at the app, their government sponsor needs to coordinate with the Service Desk via #help in Rocketchat to have them whitelisted.)
- Once registered go back to http://forcenex.us and use the services by choosing "Login with Keycloak" or "OpenID", respectively, for each of them.
- Users may use the following link to change passwords, enable two-factor authentication, remote logout of services, and other account-related tasks: https://kc.forcenexus.io/auth/realms/master/account
Below is additional information about each of the services offered, as of 01 October 2018:
- Rocketchat - Chat, Video Tele-Conferencing, and Desktop Sharing
- JIRA - Project Management
- Confluence - Knowledge Management
- Gitlab - Continuous Integration / Continuous Development (CICD)
- SonarQube - Code Security and Code Quality Analyzer for CICD
- First-Light hosted apps (Invictus Minimum Viable Product) - Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- CloudTamer - Cloud Service Provider Account Management
- Splunk - Logging made amazing
- Nexus - Secure Docker Image Repository/3rd Party Code Repo